Side Charging AR-15 Stripped Billet Upper Receiver - C4-NRSC
Manufacturer: New Frontier Armory
Model: Side Charger — Non Reciprocating — Stripped
Type: Non Reciprocating Side Charging AR-15 Stripped Billet Upper Receiver
Caliber: Multi (will accept any upper and/or caliber designed for the AR-15 platform)
Magazine: Accepts any standard MIL-SPEC AR-15 magazine. Can be used for both 9mm and 223 rifles.
Weight: 13.3 oz
Other Specifications and Features of the Side Charging AR-15 Stripped Billet Upper Receiver:
- Machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 components and most aftermarket parts — Machined pocket to accomodate Magpul BAD Lever
- The ONLY Non Reciprocating Side Charger on the market to accept ANY standard MILSPEC BCG — Just change out cam pin with the modified cam pin we provide
- Adjustable tension slide lock on charging handle
- Rear dust cover trap door that seals shut when mated with lower
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-15 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured
- Designed to match lines with New Frontier Armory C-4 Billet Lower and most forged AR-15 Lowers
- Ejection port cut to eject large calibers up to .458 SOCOM shells
For 9mm AR-15's that use Colt Style Magazines, the LRBHO (Last Round Bolt Hold Open) feature is dependent on the magwell block adapter. For example, the Hahn Bottom Magwell Block or Hahn Dedicated Magwell Block will hold the bolt open after the last round. The Hahn Top Magwell Block will not hold the bolt open after the last round, as it does not have the feature in the block. The same principle applies to other magwell blocks. The LRBHO (Last Round Bolt Hold Open) feature is found on the Magwell Block.
For 9mm AR-15's that use Glock Magazines, if you want the LRBHO (Last Round Bolt Hold Open) feature, you will want to use the C9-NRSC receiver:
**NOTE: Some rail systems that use anti rotation tabs may need slight modification to fit this upper. It is designed for flush mounting rails and standard handguards.
The New Frontier Armory Side Charging AR-15 Billet Receiver is proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard working American men and women.